Friday, June 5, 2009

My how they grow...

So here's a new thing I'm doing -- I am going to make a scrapbook page every Friday. Today's scrapbook page is of the kids.

This morning I was looking at pictures I have from when Alina and Raziel were each born and comparing them to current pictures. It's amazing how similar they look and at the same time, how incredibly different... they grow up way too fast.





This is Alina as a newborn. She's so precious and little. She had so much hair.





This is Raziel as a newborn. He's bald and already is laughing at the world.




This is Alina at 8 months. She is Raziel's age in this photo. I can see it - can't you?



And this is Raziel now, at 8 months. So different from his sister, so much bigger than her already.



This is Alina napping.... She never does this anymore :-)



And this is Raziel sleeping. He used to like napping....




and now, he just wants to be like his big sister.




And, here Alina is at age 2 1/2. Man, its amazing. I can't wait to see what Raziel will look like at this age.
It makes me warm inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment