Friday, June 5, 2009

Alina is sick today

I don't know what's wrong with her. Brent said she went into the living room and laid down on the couch and said her tummy hurt. This is nothing like Alina. She never lays down anywhere unless it's bedtime. She took a nap in the car while Brent was driving around town. She never sleeps during the day - not this early especially.

Brent is bringing her to me at work so I can talk to her and to him and see what we think. I don't know what's wrong with her but I'm worried. It's amazing how scared I can get as a worried Mommy. The simple fact that she's not feeling well and I'm not there to hold her makes me anxious.

Maybe she swallowed something poison... Maybe she ate a block or something. Maybe she has a virus. Maybe there's something the matter with her seriously.... I don't know....

I'll let you know though

1 comment:

  1. seemed to be a morning time thing... she is seeming better. A bit grumpy but not doctor worthy anymore... Brent's gonna watch her closely today and we think she'll be all right.

    ReplyDelete