Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Alina's Turning 4!!!

I can't believe my little baby is turning 4 already!! I know its not till Sunday but I don't know how much time I'll have this week being so close to Christmas so I'm going to go ahead and post today to celebrate.


Here she is just a few days after she was born :-)


Here she is at 8 or 9 months -- Judah's current age.

This is her in her terribly adorable 2's


This is her 3rd birthday party.


This is current.


I can't believe how big she's getting!!! She talks in full sentances, she knows her abcs, she knows her 123's in english and spanish. She recites stories from heart - my favorite is "Monster in the Attic" (nightmare, actually, thanks baba!) and "3 little pigs." She is loving and is such a mommy to her brothers- specifically Raziel. She takes care of them like they were her own, and she's just 4!! Her favorite things right now are Dora, Spiderman and Iron Man. She's getting a bike for her birthday and I will post pics of that because I am SOOO excited about that :-)

I LOVE YOU ALINA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment