Monday, December 20, 2010

Alina's Party

So I have pictures from Alina's party. She was so excited about her little bike :-)

Isn't it adorable? This is the little $29 one that I got on Black Friday at Walmart.

Judah got a hold of a pig-in-a-blanket. He liked it alot - he didn't like it when I took the hotdog part away. He was doing fine with it but hot dogs are a top choking hazard and it made me nervous.

She got a few cute little presents. This one is a monkey that has velcro on his hands.

She also recieved a little outfit, tinkerbell pajamas, some socks, a dora sippy cup and a dora blanket and doll. Thanks nene and paw!!

Raziel LOVED the cake we had. So did Juju. Alina wasn't so interested because she wanted to open presents.




These photos are from Christmas cookie decorating on Thursday. Raziel was given his own plate of icing after dipping that brush in the icing paint and licking and going back for more. It was adorable :-).



And here are the promised photos of the Christmas trees...
This is our tree...

and this is the kids tree... insane, isn't it. Merry Christmas to them!! If you've ever been in my living room, please note, I had to lean against the wall on the other side of the room to get all the presents! This shows that tree is taking up HALF OF MY LIVING ROOM!!! I know!! insane!! Its funny, I love my kids but I'm so glad they were adopted this year, they are going to have SUCH a big Christmas! Its gonna be sooo fun! Alina and Raziel are both REALLY excited -- Raz has finally figured out that all that wrapping paper is hiding toys and other cool stuff, and he is gonna be adorable, I'm sure! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment