Thursday, March 4, 2010

Nope, Not Yet

Still waiting.

On what? Judah, of course. I've had 2 or 3 good days where I was comfy and got things acomplished and so on and so forth, but I am exhausted today. We went to bed last night at 10 but I was wide awake till midnight... Brent fell right asleep but I didn't at all.

Today I hurt, I'm uncomfortable, I'm tired, I'm achey and my stomach (like the food and digestion part) hurts like I haven't eaten but I have and I'm not hungry. Nothing is appetizing. Nothing is comforting. Nothing feels good. I didn't get out of bed well this morning. I was awake at 7:15 when Brent got up to work on his car, but I couldn't (litterally couldn't) get up until about 8:20.

If I don't start feeling better I'm gonna call the OB and see what I need to be doing to help myself out here. We've tried every single home remedy we can think of and Judah just isn't coming. They're talking about breaking my water to induce the labor, but I just am not sure I want to induce because there's probably a reason he's not here yet - he's not ready. If he was ready he'd be here.

I'm trying to be positive and such... I'm really trying. Today is harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment