Tuesday, March 9, 2010

In the Meantime

So we have a date... in the meantime;

I can't sleep
I'm sick to my stomach
I'm tired
I'm grumpy
I have to work
I want to be in bed
I need to clean my whole house
I need to relax some
I'm lightheaded
I'm grumpy again

I don't know what I'm supposed to do really... waiting around like this is miserable because I still know I could have Judah before the 16th and I still know the induction might be awful. I feel nauseated but am not puking. I feel like it could be any day, he's setting so low.... I'm about to explode. Every tiny little thing is irratating me and I'm likely to loose my mind.

On the upside, our church chose to shower us with diapers. We were given 2 jumbo boxes and about 4 regular packs of sizes 1, 2 and 3. This is great because not only am I stocked up for Judah, they were also considerate enough to include diapers for the older ones. Darien says there's more coming, too. Wooohoo! Diapers are so expensive!

Anyways. In the meantime, I'm moody and irritable and trying hard to be a nice person but it can be so hard. I'd really like to post a sign that says "no the pregnant girl didn't have her baby yet, but she's due any day now" so I don't have to answer that question anymore. I'm tired of having way-too-personal conversations with everyone in the world about whether or not I've had any gushes of fluids or bloody shows or contractions or dialation or effacement. I personally don't care what you do for a living, I still don't want to talk about my personal areas - like my cervix and birth canal - with you, some random lady who I will never see again, I'm sure.

I'm tired of being told 5 or 6 times a day that if I really want to have that baby then do xyz. Believe me, none of your home remedies are working. I researched online and have tried EVERYTHING! The only stuff I haven't tried is the stuff that is specifically old wives tales that are discredited due to possible health issues... Like I haven't tried that herb... black something or other... because they say not to use it if you have an iron deficiency, which I do. But yes. I've tried walking and spicy food and all your other way-too-detailed ideas and it's not working so stop trying to help!

Ech. See? This is my mood lately. It's tough not to be mean to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment