Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thursday... pretty dull

Today has been pretty dull and typical... I slept really well last night and woke up refreshed this morning which was nice. Brent took kid-duty and let me paint for a few hours yesterday evening and I started on a portrait of Boots (Dora the Explorer's friend) for Alina's birthday/Christmas. After that I soaked in the tub for about an hour and crawled into a warm bed. It was lovely. This morning I felt rested and revived. I got to work 10 minutes early. I did all my work dilligently and worked hard. I was rather irritated because my co-worker went out to distribute flyers and his 2 hour trip turned into 5 hours because his car broke down (brakes quit) and his mother needed to go to the doctor... but that's life sometimes. It left me pretty busy this afternoon but I'm not even to where I'm upset about it really. I budgeted some and made sure we had all the right bills paid, and how much we'd have for Christmas spending when we get paid next, etc.... it's been a typical day. I can't wait to go home to the kids and hang out with them and Brent. He drove all the way home (30 mins each way) on his one hour lunch today just to call me on his phone, which he'd forgotten this morning. He said I'd sounded sad that he'd forgotten his phone in the morning and he wanted to talk to me, even for just a few minutes. I was very happy. It's funny to me how tiny little things can make me feel so wonderful sometimes, but it's just the fact that he pays that much attention to me and I love it. Well, I just realised I should've paid the sitter today and I forgot to so let me go call her... sorry it's not an intersting post! I just felt like I should post something!

No comments:

Post a Comment