Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New Photos!! Woohoo!

I finally got more photos of Alina from the film festival. The guy helping her with the beanbags is Lloyd Tate, the director from the film that we went to see the premier of. She had a total blast, and these photos are adorable.





This is my favorite (above)


Unfortunately, I don't have any of me and Brent yet... my pics from the premier didn't turn out and I've yet to be tagged on facebook but I'll load some as soon as I find some, for sure.

Last night on the way home from the sitter, Raziel finally did it to me -- he escaped his car seat. Alina started yelling "Mommy! Stop! Raziel's out! He's escaping!" I thought this was adorable... and like a bad blogging mommy instead of a good disciplinary mommy, I took pictures.






Well, kids will be kids!! I love my babies!

1 comment:

  1. The pictures of your escape artist is adorable! Reminds me of the time I took pictures of you in the mud or David in the powder. I'm sure you were a good mom by pulling over, taking pics then buckling him in and giving him a stern look. :)

    ReplyDelete