Monday, August 24, 2009

Growing up


They get too big too fast.



Alina now requires a kid's meal when we go out to eat, and she finishes it. She's too big to share off of our plates anymore.


She also has learned to pretend. In this picture, she has informed me that this is not broccoli that she is holding, but Junior Asparagus. She goes on to carry a full conversation with him, giggling the whole time.


Raziel has learned that his walker actually helps him walk. Instead of sitting in it, he has figured out how to move around and chase his sister, the cat, Momma or Ne-ne. (please excuse the foot)


Alina has also developed "best friends" and "favorites." These are the primary best friends and favorites she has;

Elmo


Cookie Monster


and Dora


It amazes me that they are such people. I know that doesn't make sense, but it took me a while to realize that these are little people, you know? I just can't get over it.

Last night I was playing with the kids - both going in opposite directions at a million miles an hour as usual - and it just occurred to me that I've got another on the way and boy am I going to have my hands full!!

No comments:

Post a Comment