Friday, May 29, 2009

My house is CLEAN! Almost....

Well -- I got my living room clean -- this took alot of work. It seems that my house has been overrun by baby things -- saucers, high chairs, small chairs, toys, diapers... etc. All of it accumulates in the living room because that's where Brent puts it. Well, I have cleaned it and spread it out. And now, I have only my table left to clean up. Then I cleaned my bedroom. This took a massive amount of work and effort. I moved my bookcase, my bed, everything. I also swept out under the bed and all sorts of things. I scrubbed the floor and the windows and even cleaned my closets and put up a canopy to match my bed. 

I have also continued to work on my yard... I picked up all the tiny pieces of a bucket that the dog tore apart. Alina helped me a bunch too - she was super cute about it.

This morning Raziel woke up at 4:30am. I don't known why he's been doing that lately, this is the second time. I think it has something to do with the fact that I feed him oatmeal and applejuice instead of putting him to bed with a bottle. I am trying to break his habit of sleeping with a bottle in the crib or in his mouth before he has teeth to rot out, but he has started screaming precisely at 4:30 both nights I've done this. I went in there with a bottle to get him to go back to sleep. He was so adorable, I wish I'd taken a picture. He was standing up in his crib at the end but he's so short that his little head was the only thing I could see over the end of the crib. He was all red and purple from crying. I gave him the bottle and he was so excited that he fell over trying to take it from me. I tucked him back in and he slept until after I left the house at 8:30am. I'm thinking that maybe if I put him down with a bottle of formula then swap it for a bottle of water that he won't freak out when he wakes up at 4:30am and has nothing to drink or eat. Maybe it'll keep him calm till 7 or 8 am. I'm not really sure what else to do about it. 

Well, I'm tired and I have work to do so that's all for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment