Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thoughts for today...

I am at work today, watching court shows. I am really facinated by the stupidity of these people on TV. The things they sue over, the things they feel they are entitled to, the things they think are reasonable. I wonder if I am really just off my rocker like these people sometimes :-)

I am trying to get used to the less sleep I'm getting. Technically I am in the bed for 9 hours but with Judah wanting to eat every 3 hours I'd say I'm really getting about 7 hours of sleep. Currently I'm sort of having to stay up with caffiene and sugar. Well, I guess that's what the deal is whenever you have 3 kids under 4.


I have the full weekend off... Saturday, Sunday, Monday. I am excited about that. I need time to sleep. that's about all I can think of right now.

We got our $750 for food on our card yesterday. I'm excited about that. I've been working out using cupons and shopping sales to maximize it. I also had fun with it yesterday. Ice cream, oreos, juice boxes. Great stuff. I'm also looking into getting internet at home because I can't print cupons at work but I keep finding awesome ones. AT&T is advertizing a $20/month internet plan so I'm looking into that too.

I'm brain dead this morning. I am speaking on Sunday morning and giving part of the sermon as a part of my leadership training. I am really good at speaking publicly, always have been, its natural for me. The only thing is I still don't know what I'm gonna talk about. I'd had a great idea about acting to resolve issues instead of ignoring them. But God spefically said "no, you aren't talking about that" and then I think I'm gonna be talking about obediance because you know, God was like "talk about obediance" and I was like "I don't want to talk about obediance" and then I was like "okay maybe I need this then" lol but theres so much I have to say about obediance that I haven't gotten it narrowed down to ten minutes and that's all I'm allowed to have. I need to write this mini-sermon and I also need to set up a powerpoint to go with it.... before Saturday (I don't have the right powerpoint at home).... But my brain hurts too much right now. Maybe later...

I have not much else to say. I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment