Friday, May 28, 2010

It has been 2 weeks...

It has been a full 2 weeks since I have blogged last. I have been working. Alot. My house is semi-clean, my yard is not -- I can't seem to keep up with it, the grass grows so dang fast! I need a rider lawnmower but alas. I have no money for such things.

I wish I could sit around and write my heart out but I have things to do. Today is my last day in the Cleveland store, I have been given Sales Lead (the non-titled manager) at the Hixson store (which is closer to the kids sitter) and I start there on Tuesday (I'm off all weekend). I have alot of cleaning up to do here before I take off because poor old Bob and Hope (she's awesome, but new) are gonna have to fight it out on their own and you know that is only possibly going to be a good thing...

more thoughts when i have time... keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment